- remembering to give back borrowed books and outfits
- trying to go surfing for the last time
- seeing a friend fight back tears when saying goodbye
- and trying to hold my own tears inside
- realizing all the things I never found time to do
- saying goodbye to the staff at my breakfast place, and being asked to stay in touch
- hunting stamps for important papers
- checking out
- returning keys
- saying goodbye and goodbye and goodbye
Wondering if travelling is really really worth the pain of leaving dear ones behind.
boarding an airplane.
being lost in the darkness and boredom of overnight flights alone.
I am not taking out my bachelors degree. (Simply because my University doesn’t force me to do it), but I think these past three years are still worth a small celebration. I even stole an outfit last term, and the official photographer, in order to get myself a graduation photo.
Thank you Taiwan for this year
Thank you dear friends for making me laugh with you, and later cry after we said goodbye
Thank you Taiwanese sun for marking me with a nice red painful colour
I will miss you, and we will meet again. God willingly.